Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kids Ideas


I, Stephanie, went to Bemidji State University and received a BS degree in Elementary Education. I love kids and would love to teach again. This picture is of Whelan, in the hat, and Jim creating a masterpiece! Soon I will be starting Kid's Classes at Vacationaire. I'd love to do afternoon and/or weekend craft classes. Tell me what you think. They will be craft type classes for all ages girls and boys. It will be a little tricky to find items that appeal to both boys and girls but I will do my best to offer a variety. They will be extremely cost friendly and may combine a meal and a craft at times. I'm looking at $5.00-$10.00 for a fee which would include the materials and food. What is the best way to advertise these offerings? How do I let the community know what's available? We are also going to offer Open Swim times for a small fee...$2.00 a person. These two ideas can also be worked into a Fabulous Birthday Party. A Swimming Party, a Craft Party or both! I think this would be a great time for everyone! Again, how do we advertise these options? I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments: